ALEXANDRA MATRIX BAND: I have no intention of embarking on a solo career

Author: Tabloidi.com

Aleksandra Ristic, a popular young singer and band member of the Alexandra Matrix Band, spoke only about our magazine about her private life, music, and New Year's wishes.
Are you very much in demand every day, how much does your private life suffer?
-It's true that it takes a lot of waivers, but I accepted it when I started this business. I am ready to devote my life to my career because this is my path and my time that I want to use.
Have you ever repented of being a part of a group and do you ever wish to embark on a solo career?
- My Matrix band and I function perfectly. They complement my energy on stage, we have been together from the beginning and have no reason to part.
Do you enjoy popularity and would you go back to the anonymity period?
-I love sharing energy with the people who follow me, it's my favorite part of the job. The more popular I am, the more positive energy I have. That's how I handle it and I wouldn't go back to being anonymous.
The weirdest courtship you remember from the show and in general?
- I really didn't have any weird situations. Mostly it's the gift of flowers at shows.
What do you think about the programs and would you come in when you get a call?
-Real programs have high ratings and that says enough about them. I respect everyone's success, but as far as I am concerned, I have no intention of entering the realm.
Unfulfilled wishes?
I think the aspiration of every aspiring singer is to have their solo concert one day. Make it one of my biggest wishes.
How do you choose collaborators, ie singers for mashup tracks?
-One of the most important things I pay attention to is the energy we carry together, both through the duets we recorded and through the mashup. I think the audience feels it the most.
Many say the last mashup with Riste Risteski is a full blow. Who was the initiator and how did the collaboration come about?
-Riste volunteered for the collaboration, and the idea also came to my mind, so it was only a matter of time before we would shoot the mashup. I believe that is one of the reasons why reactions to it are phenomenal.
New Year wishes and plans?
-My team of associates and I are working on rejoicing our faithful companions with new songs in New 2020, and given that we are fully committed to our careers, I am sure there will be many more surprises. May the New Year be as successful as the previous one, and I will be satisfied. I wish the Express Magazine team a heartfelt holiday and a lot of success.
Who would you like to share a scene with or record a duet with but not realized?
-We've been shooting a lot of duets and mashups lately, so for now, I really have no idea who that might be with. All collaborations happen spontaneously so I believe the next one will be at the right time and with the right person. When it comes to duets, I have to say that the duet with Mc Yankoo - "Let It Last", which we recently released, went great and I'm very proud of that project.

Primjedbe