Author: Tabloidi.com
It's hard to judge when Ava Karabatic overdoes the photos. This time it's not about the photos but the video in which she showed her butt and breasts in front of a 'boomerang' camera on Instagram.
"AvA is back, I've been away with provocative photos for a long time, but why not show my body if I train hard, the easiest to judge, let's see you every day at 3am in the gym. It's easiest to lie down and get your butt off the bed with a fat belly , cellulite and bedrusines, and jealously comment on "ku * vo, straha * o, deaf * acho", kiss all your Ava fans, and get out of bed NOW !! ", Karabatic wrote on her Instagram.
It's hard to judge when Ava Karabatic overdoes the photos. This time it's not about the photos but the video in which she showed her butt and breasts in front of a 'boomerang' camera on Instagram.
"AvA is back, I've been away with provocative photos for a long time, but why not show my body if I train hard, the easiest to judge, let's see you every day at 3am in the gym. It's easiest to lie down and get your butt off the bed with a fat belly , cellulite and bedrusines, and jealously comment on "ku * vo, straha * o, deaf * acho", kiss all your Ava fans, and get out of bed NOW !! ", Karabatic wrote on her Instagram.

Primjedbe
Objavi komentar