Tabloidi.com
News of a video circulated on the internet by owners of the channel claimed to be the pornography of the best-known Mandarin saleswoman in Croatia, known to Kristina Mandarina to the public, was transmitted by lightning to regional media, and several portals allegedly published controversy.
"There's not much to comment on or pay attention to. It's all funny, "she said, pointing out that it wasn't her on the video.
"The video makes it clear that it's not me. First of all, it's not my car, in the video. The car is older than my 20s. Secondly, it is not my voice, which anyone can deduce and recognize from a video interview. And third, I don't look like that at all. Well you can see the girl is thicker than me three times! ”.
A lawsuit has been launched
Christine, she says, is sad that someone does such a thing, thus blurring her name.
"I don't mean to justify myself to anyone, especially not for such an act! I'm sad that someone does this and blurs my name! This is so when you are a public figure. Everyone will come up with something to end up with just that public figure! My people, I'm just working on a tangerine stand. I don't have time for this kind of nonsense. I think it would be better for people to take care of their lives and themselves, ”Kristina said, revealing what she would do next about the controversial recording.
"A lawsuit has been filed against all the people in the video," Kristina added to us.

Primjedbe
Objavi komentar