Author: Tabloidi.com
Formerly a fashion blogger and reality show participant, today singer Luna Djogani first spoke of the collapse of an eleven-month relationship with Mark Miljkovic. Specifically, she pointed out that the reasons for the split were purely disagreement about the characters, as well as frequent quarrels, but also that there was not the slightest chance of reconciliation with him.
You described what was the most difficult moment to break up. Was that all right?
- I described everything exactly how it was. We arranged for him to come by when I wouldn't be there. I went to the show, in the worst possible way, but I'm a great professional, I don't show how I feel. He came for things and we met and that moment when he came to take his things and leave my life was the hardest. I just told him that I was not his enemy and that I would never be his enemy. Whatever he needs at any time of the day or night, he can always count on me. I really think and feel that way. He said, "Also." And so we parted. Everything was perfect, but, well, everything happened literally in two days. I work a lot so I don't even get to think about how I am, which is a mitigating circumstance. My job comes first.
Did you get over it and move on?
-I don't die after breaking up with Mark, but there have been better days. I work a lot so I don't get to suffer. I'd rather be alone than with someone I have to change for. Right now, my career is a preoccupation and a priority, so I put music first.
Does this mean that Anabela influenced you to break up?
-No! She did not interfere with our relationship. My mom was a crying shoulder and she supported all my decisions.
What about Mark's mother Nedeljko?
- She loves me. And now that I'm not with her son, I know she would welcome me with open arms.
Marko stated that you certainly would not have been together if you had met outside the realm. Is she right?
- I don't know why he's talking. Turns out I was in the Cooperative. That's not true, I was honest and that's why I won. I don’t believe he used my popularity to promote his brand. The relationship wasn't bad all the time. I'm not going to bang my head over whether he loved me and how much. I am moving on. I do not care what he says because I have proven to be the most sincere in both "Cooperatives". In the first I was runner-up and in the second I won, purely because of my honesty. Those who comment that I'm a fake I would ask them to walk away from me.
Would you like to have coffee with Mark or former lover Slob Radanovic after all?
-No. I have nothing to talk about with my ex-boyfriends.

How about Slobin's girlfriend Jelena Djuricanin, who divorced because of him?
- I have no idea who Sloba is with! There are so many girls who see him. I don't know who this Jelena is. When it comes to love, it is irrelevant whether one is divorced or married. I wish him the best of luck in love.
How do you feel about Daddy Gaga at Cooperative?
-I'm proud of how Daddy's holding up at the Rialit. And Ermina Pasovic, who stabbed him in the back, no longer cares! At the Cooperative, I told her in person what I had. I was still mild.
Do you hope for reconciliation?
-No. None of this is so best for both. Everyone needs to go their own way.
Did breaking up with Mark shake your confidence?
-No. I have never been more confident in myself and finally after a long time I am aware of who I am, what I am and how much I am worth. One morning I woke up, looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself, "If you are not aware of yourself but someone else has to convince you how much you are worth, you are not well. No one is worth killing yourself for. ”
Would she have had coffee with Slob or Mark before?
-I don't drink coffee with my ex-boyfriends. When the relationship is over, I put a spot on that story so that I would not drink coffee with anyone.
It was said that you planned marriage and children. What went wrong?
- We broke up when we realized we were constantly fighting. I don't know if Marko planned marriage and children with me, but I'm not with him. I can't wait to become a mother someday, but right now my job is first.

Primjedbe
Objavi komentar